These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full and without reservation. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, wentonatrip.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights published on this website and materials used on www.wentonatrip.com. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages, files or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
– republish material from this website in neither print nor digital media or documents (including republication on another website);
– sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
– show any material from the website in public;
– reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
– edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
– redistribute material from this website – except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution; or
– republish or reproduce any part of this website through the use of iframes or screenscrapers.
Any partial or full content, image of wentonatrip.com allowed to be represented or published on any other web site or place for any reason only after requesting and getting written approval from Owner of wentonatrip.com and wentonatrip.com as a source must be marked unequivocally all the time.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. wentonatrip.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
The web page’s content exclusively is for your information, it is informal. For the accuracy, reliability of available content plus for the content provided by any User on this web page, for any direct or indirect harm, damage caused by these information are not responsibility of the web page or of its Owner, all the responsibility taken by the User.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, wentonatrip.com does not warrant that:
– this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
– the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
wentonatrip.com will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
– to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
– for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
– for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if wentonatrip.com has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, wentonatrip.com has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against wentonatrip.com’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect wentonatrip.com’s officers and sub-contractors as well as wentonatrip.com.